Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
captcheesepuff

moh warfighter finding faraz bug

i complete the finding faraz mission on the pc version of medal of honor and i even get the cinematic at the end but then the screen goes black and next mission doesn't load:smileysad: does anyone know of a fix for this? every other aspect of game works fine please help!

Acolyte
camodre

Re: moh warfighter finding faraz bug

I was playing the same mission on PS3 and right before the end where you have to breach the door to get to Ajab and the van ,there is a glitch. I hit breach but there is no door to breah. The walk through shows one there and it makes since that there would be if the breach option appears. I tried to walk thorugh the space it but it's like an invisible wall. I can shoot through it and throw a grenade through it. I just can not walk thorugh to the other side. I even went back to walmart and exhchanged the game. Still the same problem. Whats going on?

Keeper
icarusvic

I have the same exact problem as you.

In the black screen after the cut-scene, I can hear my guy jump, but that's it.

I'm really pissed that they released this game before they had these basic issues fixed!

Keeper
ibrahim2196

I have the same problem man I tried tweaking the Nvidia control panel settings a bit but no help this game sux and we dont know how long before they release the update
Keeper
wvs1

I have exactly the same problem. Cannot find any solution. Anybody had any luck going forward?

Keeper
wvs1

This is how I solved the problem.

1. Got a saved file from http://www.cheathappens.com/download_file.asp?id=33362   (files are clean).

2. Wrote down my game graphic settings for reference. NOTE: the internet saved files are set at ULTIMATE graphics settings which may not be correct for your machine. Make sure you reset them to your machine otherwise they will not work correctly.  

3. Replaced my saved files with the ones I downloaded (saved mine first somewhere else just in case). My PC runs Win 7 and my files were in                                         C:\Users\xxx\Documents\MOHW\settings  

4. There are 4 files

:   meta.xml   

PROF_SAVE_body   

PROF_SAVE_header

POF_SAVE_profile

5. If you save your game in the Cloud, you will get a message from Origin telling you they are out of sync and will ask you to choose wich ones to use. Select the PC files.

Keeper
wvs1

See my posting.

Keeper
scottyruss78

MOH Warfighter Crashing on 'Finding Farez'

I purchased MOH warfighter for ps3 limited edition,

when I reach the end of the mission 'finding farez' in the round building a 'door breach' notice appears instructing to press square to proceed, but at this point it freezes and will not respond to move forward. I've tried updates etc, even returned and swapped the game at the store but same happens again. What can I do? Is this a common problem? ive also tried uninstalling and starting again, still no joy!

Keeper
jcdavis1977

MOH WARFIGHTER finding faraz

When will the patch be released to be able to complete the Finding Faraz mission
Keeper
silisailor

local files and cloud files got out of sync right before the last chapter.....almost had to re-start from the beginning!!!!

Followed your instructions and downloaded the files......PERFECT.....right at the start of the last chapter, right where I was going to be anyway!!

Thank you so much for posting this info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!