Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
jeepin1990
Accepted Solution

how do you redeem your tokens?

cannot figure out how to redeem tokens, had a buddy try to walk me through the steps yet the site does not interact? please help

Sentinel
karmapoet

Re: how do you redeem your tokens?

Go to battlelog.medalofhonor.com.  You'll need to login with the same Origin account you use the game with (when in game, you can see confirmation of your account at the bottom of the multiplayer lobby screen).  After you log into Battlelog, click Nations on the top menu bar.  If your first time, it should prompt you to pick the nation you want to contribute to.  Or you can change this later by clicking the Change button under your nation.  Once your nation is setup, if you have any tokens on your account, you just click the Spend button. 

Battlelog rewards you with extra multiplier if you spend tokens everyday, which basically means if you play multiplayer everyday and come to the website everyday.

Keeper
jeepin1990

[ Edited ]

At the bottom of my multi player menu it says the email is [edit: email address removed] . That's not my email how would this even pop up, and how do I change it cuz all my earned tokens are on this guys account.

EA_Dennis
Topics: 190
XP: 2,017
Solutions: 2,938

Hi jeepin1990,

If you are playing on a console this might be the email address of the XBOX Live or PSN account you are using and it was tied to the corresponding Origin account.

In case you do not have access to the Origin account or you don't even know this email address at all, please contact a Game Advisor and they will be able to assist you with this matter.

Thanks.

Keeper
jeepin1990

Thank you!
Keeper
crazzyshot555

When I try to redeem my tokens the picture of the earth does not pop up of the box that says redeem tokens please help