Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
johnmal

can't detonate charge

just started MOH warfighter PC. First scene...place charge...key stroke E. Can't detonate charge. Tried every key and mouse button.Truck gets away every time. What do I do to detonate the charge. Thanks.

Keeper
sandman220

Re: can't detonate charge

I am having the same problem !!! been playing pc games for 15 yrs & can't fig it out

Keeper
clebon34

I cant too

Keeper
clebon34

Keeper
sandman220

Problem is I can't access detenator. No key change from guns to detenator.....................

Keeper
serbs999

Did you figure this out? 

Am having the same problem and there is no common sense key binding that applies.  scrolling inventory changes from primary to secondary only, and i'm not getting a response from any key to bring up the detonator.

Keeper
serbs999

Figured it out.

It's all about standing to the right of the barrier and the detonator will appear in hand.

Keeper
Sycharth

I sure hope the whole game isn't this gay.

Sentinel
lorcan3

one thing you folks MUST do is this: Go to your Google and type Punkbusters. Click on the firs item.They will give you two items to download, one for player and one for admin. Pick the one for player. Then the pc will ask you "Save file as?" Then you find the warfighter file, click it and ther should be a file labeled as "pb". Save the file in this as this is the punkbuster file. When it is finished, go back to Punkbuster and if you have a x64 based computer, download the first file under those two files(player and admin) the same way you did the first file. It should fix your problems. I had a problem with the mission shore leave as there were no doors on the third level so I couldn't play. Once I loaded those two punkbuster files, everything is running like a top. See if it works for you.I got the idea from another problem that was solved by this action. Try it out, it just might work.

'