Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
blairalbarn
Accepted Solution

Medal of Honor CD-KEY

Hey EA,

I would like to start off by stating that my game is NOT Medal of Honor Warfighter, it is the game previous to that, Medal of Honor.

Yesterday I bought the Humble Origin Bundle giving me the six standard games, one of which was Medal of Honor. When I installed the multiplayer it said I needed a serial number to activate my game. I was not sent any email with a code in it and it didn't show up in a dialog box on the steam overlay.

I want to know if I could either be sent an email with the serial number on it and if not what I need to do to be able to play my game.

Thanks,

BlairAlbarn

Sentinel
303i

Re: Medal of Honor CD-KEY

[ Edited ]

Use the Origin serial key the Humble Bundle gave you (in-game). I don't think the steam one works (you can find it via right-clicking on the MOH single player in your steam library)

Topics: 28
XP: 1,276
Solutions: 719

For Origin code redemption errors you will have to speak with a Game advisor, they may also be able to help with the steam code if it is giving you problems so if that is your issue I encourage you to speak with a GA for that too.  You can reach a GA here: EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

I recommend that you use the telephone option and the “call me” option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time.

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

xxdarkagentxx

I have the EXACT same issue. Got the humble bundle..  I then redeemed the code for MEDAL OF HONOR in steam but when I load the multiplayer, I login to EA.. and then.. it is asking me for a EA serial code??? Which clearly matches NOTHING I recieved with the humble bundle??? HELP :/

Keeper
damagepaul

Me too help please, i have installed only multiplayer, do i must have singleplayer? :smileysad:

Keeper
deoxys2500

Okay, I've found what you have to do

You need to have the singleplayer game in the steam library, it doesn't have to be installed or downloaded, just there.

Then right click the singleplayer game and click view CD key. Just enter all of the numbers & letters in and you should be done.

Keeper
thescottymo

[ Edited ]

If you bought it from the Humble Bundle, you will have been given a Steam key AND an Origin key. Even if you've downloaded it from steam, use the Origin key as the Serial number. (Source: I just did it.)

Keeper
leir79

I want too play moh 2010 but its said :your  CD key it is in use ? whay , i have cd original in my box

Keeper
rachelpolz

what if you have tried that and it doesnt work becasue it says the CD key is already in use

Keeper
Spenno16

me too!!! did u get any solution??

rachelpolz wrote:

what if you have tried that and it doesnt work becasue it says the CD key is already in use

rachelpolz wrote: