Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
jjordan1

MOH: Warfighter - 'Global Warfighters' Trophy Glitched!!!

The 'Global Warfighters' Trophy/Achievement description is;

'Unlocked a soldier from each unit'.

At first, I took this to mean unlock a soldier from each class - Assaulter, Heavy Gunner, etc..  But after unlocking at least one soldier from each class and the trophy not popping I checked the Trophy List again, and realised there was another Bronze Trophy for this - see 'Squad Leader'.

I checked the internet to make certain what 'Unlocked a soldier from each unit'  meant.  It means one soldier from each country's' Military Forces - British SAS, Canadian JTF-2, US OGA, etc..  I also found out that this Trophy/Achievement should be obtained between Rank 13 - Rank 15.  Furthermore, many people from various websites/forums using the XBOX 360 and PlayStation 3 were experiencing trouble obtaining this Trophy/Achiement - many claiming it was glitched.

I am now RANK 49 and the Trophy still has not popped for me!  I have checked the MOH Battlelog and I HAVE UNLOCKED 4 SOLDIERS FROM EVERY UNIT EXCEPT 1 - WHICH I HAVE UNLOCKED 3 SOLDIERS ANYWAY!

I really am displeased with this situation - yet another extremely buggy/glitchy game from EA!  I have not long purchased FIFA 13.  I pre-ordered the FIFA 13 ULTIMATE EDITION and have had an untold amount problems with that game aswel.

Some of these problems being;

1. My XP got 'stuck' on FIFA 12 around March/April time and I hoped it would have been sorted for FIFA 13 but no such luck - IT IS STILL 'STUCK' AND I AM UNABLE TO EARN XP OR LEVEL UP!!!
  2. My FCC Credits ARE ALSO 'STUCK'!!!
  3. Everytime I start the game up I get the message; 'You are not permitted to enter an Online Pass' - yet I have a UK PlayStation Network account and a Brand New UK copy of the game!  I have to quit to the XMB, delete my Online Pass and patch data from the 'Game Data Utility', start the game up again, and re-download the updates and my Online Pass all over again - EVERY SINGLE TIME I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME!!!
  4. I can no longer play FIFA Ultimate Team Single Player games because after the 'game time' reaches around 3-10 minutes I get disconnected from the EA Servers and taken back to the Main Menu!  This does not happen with any Online Ultimate Team games, any other FIFA game mode, nor any other game!
  5. The EA Servers are constantly 'Down for Maintenance' - way more than is acceptable!
  6. It constantly makes my console freeze!

All of these problems and the so-called 'EA Help' does not even begin to 'help' or resolve any of my issues - in fact the whole 'EA Customer Service' seems to be non-existant!  I buy AT LEAST 3 (USUALLY MORE) EA games per YEAR and this is what I get - useless discs that are not even fit for purpose and no help, support, or anything for my troubles.

IF AN EA MOD SEES THIS POST PLEASE DO CONTACT ME TO HELP/SUPPORT/ADVISE ME ON ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED ISSUES WITH EITHER GAME - MEDAL OF HONOR: WARFIGHTER OR FIFA 13!!!!!

FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS EXPERIENCING ANY OF THESE PROBLEMS, PLEASE ALSO OFFER ANY TIPS/SOLUTIONS YOU HAVE AND REMEMBER TO CLICK THE 'ME TOO' BUTTON UNDER THIS POST AND GIVE XP!  HOPEFULLY, THE MORE IT GETS, THE MORE LIKELY EA WILL SEE THIS AND HELP US!!!

Keeper
willis2515

Re: MOH: Warfighter - 'Global Warfighters' Trophy Glitched!!!

[ Edited ]

I am having the same issue this needs fixed. My problem is with the "Back in the fight" Trophy, but i had issues with the global warfighters until today. I am a high level 70 and have completed 1 tour with all classes and 3 with 1. My game freezes hard to where i have to reset it when I should be reaching enough points to unlock the trophy. this has happened twice where instead of giving me the trophh, it freezes my playstation and forces me to do a hard restart. EA please fix this you could be wrecking my console.