Keeper
sotojesu1313
Accepted Solution

How can I use my tokens

[ Edited ]

Sentinel
hatchet26

Re: HOW I CAN USE MY TOKENS

First of all, theres no reason for you to scream at us and 2nd of all, you go on your battlog account online and go to the nations tab and there you can spend tokens

Keeper
wannaberacer

I have been on the battlelog and the only thing i can do is vote for which country i think will win whatever. can't set a country or do anything with tokens or xp.

Sentinel
hatchet26

When your on the medal of honor warfighter battlelog site you have to log in and go to your profile, once your there you press on the "Nations" tab and in there you'll see a button to pick your nation. After you picked your nation the button will switch to a "Spend Tokens" button and thats how you do it. I know thats right since i've been spending my tokens. If the button to pick your nation isn't under "Nations" then check your profile page maybe its their, but im almost positive its under the "Nations" tab.

Keeper
lanavamac

second ofall their is reason for me 2 scream it should b a lot easily got

Keeper
armyrngr75

hey i tried what you said but i cant see any thing your talking about...

Keeper
marcus13666

I logged into battlelog and i too cannot pick a nation or spend tokens or get unused XP. It still says on game that i have no nation and tokens and unused XP. ARGH. LoL.

Hero
LiBever

hey tokens can be used or spent on a nation aka country you are playing and it will all the time get double or triple etc

libeversig“

Thank you for using Answer HQ. If you need further assistance, please let us know right away!

You can also contact me directly via PM here

Keeper
elmatabaca54

Ok so i was having this very same problem... here's the easy fix... Do you have BattleField 3 ?? On the TOP LEFT HAND CORNER it says 'BF3' and 'MOHW' in a very small print. You are probably under your 'BF3' (BattleField3) profile, Simply click on 'MOHW' (Medal Of Honor Warfighter) profile. Problem solved...:smileyhappy:

Keeper
happen123

problem not solved. Im having the same issues. Except I've done all the above steps and still no token button. There use to be one but not anymore. I've looked all over the site and still nothing.