Do you mean 
Keeper
onlinegamingfeve
Accepted Solution

Connecting to server doesn't work and BF4 Beta

PLATFORM: PS3

Hello you guys!

Here is the problem:

So i just bought your game Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition and the first days it was working perfect but as soon as i played online it just crashed with the Error Message: "Sorry but the this server is playing content you don't have! " I getthat error to EVERY server and its very frustrating.

I have filled in my online pass correctly. So it doesn't seem that's the problem....

About BF4 Beta:

How do i play the game!?

I got BF4 Beta with MOH Warfight LE

Please help me!!

Greetz,

Onlinegamingfeve

Sentinel
bitingdog29

Re: Connecting to server doesn't work and BF4 Beta

You won't be abl to play the maps in Zero Dark thirty expansion pack unless you downloaded it..... If you are having issues, just update your game again :smileywink:

On the other hand, Battlefield 4 BETA hasn't released yet, and neither has it's release date, when it comes, you, me and all others with MoHW LE will be getting the BETA... don't worry bru

ciao, hope I helped :smileytongue:

Keeper
_LyCaNTHR0PE98

You'll need the required DLC to play on servers that have that DLC.

As for BF4, the beta isn't out yet. I'd know, I'm a BF3 premium member AND I got MOHW Limited Edition. (Didn't know that premium members got access to the beta, and now I'm stuck with MOHW. Oh well, its still an alright game.)

Keeper
hizzoze

I am getting the same error with every connection attempt. I have downloaded everything available twice and also checked the non-dlc option in the server browser to make sure. I cannot connect to anything from within the browser nor does quick match matchmaking ever find any result for me.

Keeper
onlinegamingfeve

Well,

i downloaded all the contents i could download. What do you meen with updating?

About BF4:

Oh oke! Thanks guys for support

Sentinel
bitingdog29

onlinegamingfeve wrote:

Well,

i downloaded all the contents i could download. What do you meen with updating?

Well sorry there, I meant "repare install"! sorry about that :smileytongue:

On the other hand, have you tried servers with lower pings? cause high ping servers do have bad connectivity problems! 

Just to let you know, I used to randomly get these "cannot connect" errors on many games like battlefield bad company 2, battlefield 3, medal of honor, medal of honor warfighter , etc, :smileysad: but they ususally used to become alright after sometime.... If those solutions (what I mentioned before) didn't work, then I'm sorry bru, I have no solutions at all for this :smileysad:

try this link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

and try talking to the EA advisors personally :smileyhappy: hate it when EA games gives so many bugs :smileysad:

anyways, if you fixt it, happy gaming bru!