Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
bb3d

Cant get origin to go online

I have been trying since last night to have origin go online so that I can dl and install MOH:Warfighter which I paid for via amazon last night. Any ideas on how I can get out of offline mode? The Go Online button doesnt seem to work. I have restarted, installed latest version of Origin to no avail. Please help.

Hero
LiBever

Re: Cant get origin to go online

hey

you should use the live chat or phone support for important problems  https://help.ea.com/contact-us Under product select Medal of Honor War Fighter , Under Category select Account/Registration, Under Platform select the platform.
You should see at the bottom Call Me Live Chat, Email Me. Select Either Call me or live chat (whichever one is available).

libeversig“

Thank you for using Answer HQ. If you need further assistance, please let us know right away!

You can also contact me directly via PM here

Keeper
kidderss

I have the same problem but the only option for support i am given is a phone call which i can not do because I am overseas. What can i do?

Keeper
NineApathy

I have the same problem too. Origin doesnot goes online. Says a critical update is required. Downloaded and installed the update. But same again.

Keeper
oferikola

Chain of events,

I turned my computer ON, windows loads up,

Origin opens up the Update screen, to version 9.1.0.2572 , Updated...

Origin opens two windows :

1. Origin login

2. massage window : "Massage of the Day : This is a test. Please do not bug this. Your client locale should be: en_US "

in the Login screen I put my nick name (or mail) and then password and press Login, it says that it is incorrect, though I am connected to battlelog through browser, so password is working on battlelog.

trying to press : "Can`t access you account?" gets me to a broken link, instead of Origin Change password screen.

Keeper

This just started to happen to me a few hours ago. i was also unable to get "ORIGIN" even open. Never said that I needed an update or anything. I had to uninstall and then reinstall which fixed the problem of it not opening. Now ever since the reinstall that I did, ORIGIN will not let me go online and get out of offline mode at all. Very frustrating when this is going on. If I buy products from you guys, then please fix this. I pay you to fix this. Without me or anyone else you guys would not exsist. So please do us all a favor and fix the bugs. Its not that difficult. That is why you get paid to do it. Not sit on your butt and suck on your thumbs. We all have lives here too you know.

Keeper
scarfacefoxcoy

Re: Can't get origin to go online

Ok, if there are any problem, let's somebody from the administration to place some comments and when is expected to be solved

Operative
ryankwhite

[ Edited ]

Origin's account servers are down, check back here: http://www.origin.com/status regularly to get a brief look at the server status.

Keeper
MrTricepius

Keeper
djturner83

thanks a lot i reinstalled origin 5 times this morning thinking there was something wrong but servers are back up cheers