Re: wants me to activate again? but cant no internet.

by holger1405

Original Post

wants me to activate again? but cant no internet.

★★★ Newbie
So I have a collectors edition of me3 and haven't played in awhile I'm without internet and its asking me to activate the game. To do so it wants me to log in well I can't so how do I activate my spendy game without internet?
Message 1 of 4 (426 Views)

★★ Guide

@RaZzor3dGE wrote:
So I have a collectors edition of me3 and haven't played in awhile I'm without internet and its asking me to activate the game. To do so it wants me to log in well I can't so how do I activate my spendy game without internet?

Hi razzor3dge,

Good question. How did you manage to send this email to the answers.ea.com? Anyway, I do not think that you can 'register'- --re-activate your copy without an Internet connection. For this type of issue perhaps you can go to a nearby GameStop or other Game Seller-Reseller store and ask if you can have their permission to test your game on their public console. Who knows, maybe they will  agree for a nominal fee or as a kind gesture toward a potential customer. Good luck to you.

Message 2 of 4 (413 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Smart phone and used data to get online and its a PC copy of the game, Why would i pay money to try and activate a game i had already purchased? That was a stupid reply. As for the main issue thanks to your what ever system it is you can not install and play certain games with out having an internet connection.

Message 3 of 4 (386 Views)

@RaZzor3dGE

A reply 3 years later, haven't seen that before. Wink

To the point, you cannot play any Origin bound games without activating them online for the first time, (same as on Steam btw.) after that however you can play about all Single player games offline. (That works not with Origin Access.)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 4 (378 Views)