Re: multiplayer challenges points stuck

by KaviArr

Original Post

multiplayer challenges points stuck

★★★ Novice

Hi, I've just started to play again at mass effect 3, the weapons challenges like sniper, does not work, I kept on finishing them, like 12 weapons at maximum points, still no completion. Moreover when I complete a silver chalenge, the related golden challenge does not check it complete. like Cerberus masterty in the Mass effect Challenge. Only the tech and biotic challenges seem to work.

Message 1 of 8 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've just reinstalled the game, just to be sure, I've completed 14 of the 14 pistol mastery challenge, I am at 150%, the gold challenge isn't checked, and 8 out of 14 are counted as completed.

Most of the challenges do not reset, all of the weapons, or the completion of solo mission are not counted in the gold challenge...

Any help?

Message 2 of 8 (1,066 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have the same issues. Challenges not resetting. Some stuck at over 100%. It's pretty annoying, because if it doesn't get fixed, it seems I won't ever be able to finish the final challenge.

As an example, despite having completed 4 out of the 3 required challenges, I still do not have the Solo Mastery  challenge marked as completed. Nor have I gotten the Lone Wolf banner reward.

Message 3 of 8 (1,058 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry to hear that, the best advantage of challenges it is that it forces you to change your gear and characters from time to time. Did you install anay mods like I did, because I cimpletely reinstalled the game, to try vanilla, with and without the multiplayer add-on, I'll save you some time, it didn't work

Message 4 of 8 (1,039 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I do have a few mods, actually. But I figured that since this is a multiplayer issue and since it is also bugged on N7 HQ that the problem lied elsewhere. I am glad to hear it isn't a local issue, because it would take quite a while to reinstall all those mods/textures!

Message 5 of 8 (1,033 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

What is pretty funny, I sent 3 issues in 10 years to EA, and I had 0 answers, moreover they declared my problem solved. Half of my challenges are bugged and useless...

Once you paid Ea, they don't give a darn....

Message 6 of 8 (918 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Anyone with ZERO mods installed reporting the same issue?

(Just asking...)

Re-installing the game doesn't un-install some mods.  If they're present, then they can get used.

Message 7 of 8 (909 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Sadly the problem existed before I ever installed any mod. Besides none of these mods are for multiplayer...

And I've searched a long time for a solution the bug existed before any mod was created...

And I've also reinstalled the game, deleted the folder, took me one day, I've even installed the dlc one by one, I expected to see the challenges to reset, as some of them were missing...

Now one third of the challenges are bugged, mostly weapons....

Message 8 of 8 (889 Views)