Re: mass

by b1002e0707956eb0

Original Post

mass

★★★ Novice

I bought ME3 in 2013.At the first time ı installed it didn't open origin so ı installed it pretty easy.In March I installed Mass Effect 2 again (It wasfree on origin) and decided to play the trilogy one more time.But whenever I tried to install ME3 Origin says that my cd key is in use already or invalid.I'm trying to solve this problem for 4 months and I dont want pay 40 TL again (Turkish Liras Im from Turkey) I'm really frustrated How can I install ME3?

P.S: Sorry for my bad English Its a secondary Language for me.

Message 1 of 4 (504 Views)

★ Guide

hey @Oguzse123

do you remember if you have redeemed the ME3 code before? maybe on a different account? 

I'd try calling or chatting with an advisor to check the product code. if they find it has been redeemed on your account and could confirm this issue, maybe they can replace the code providing you a new one. Standard smile 

cheers Standard smile 

Message 2 of 4 (489 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Thank you for your reply and i do remember that i didn't redeem the code to a origin account.
The first time i installed the game it didn't open any origin account page.at that time i didn't have any origin account.
Can you please tell me how can i chat with a advisor to check my cd code.
Thanks for your reply again (i thougth it would take much more time  someone to reply me

Large smile )

Message 3 of 4 (482 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey @Oguzse123,

You can contact a EA Advisor via this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Select your country at the top-right corner.

PS: You forgot to turn off your caps lockWink

Best regards,
ParaMaster

Message 4 of 4 (468 Views)