how do I contact ea's customer support?

by pubxbloke

Original Post

Re: how do I contact ea's non-existent customer support?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Sorry to hear about your problem.  Unfortunately there's nothing anyone here can do for you.
The AHQ is for "player-to-player" technical self-help and game-play discussions.
We're all just fellow gamers, doin' the best we can...

I have reached Customer Support every time I've tried.  But it does take time...

After getting to the Help Center and filling out the required information, (Product/Problem/Platform)
look for the "Chat Now", "Call Me / Call Now", or "Email Now" buttons, not the AHQ "Ask Now" one.  (You've already done that.)
The exact options you see will vary depending on your region and the time-of-day.  Confusedmileyfrustrated:

If you select "Chat Now", (or "Call Now" if that is an option for you) be sure to have enough time to wait.
I always expect it to take an hour before I'm connected to someone, and am pleasantly surprised when it's less.

Good Luck!

Message 31 of 38 (3,469 Views)

Re: how do I contact ea's non-existent customer support?

★★★ Newbie
every time i have tried to contact the "most wonderful" EA support, the only option i am given is to contact them with email. i fill out all the fields to email them but one... the one that says"what type of codes: online pass/ dlc/ promo issues are you having?". when i try to fill out this field i cannot type in anything or select anything making it impossible to actually send the email...
Message 32 of 38 (3,432 Views)

Re: how do I contact ea's customer support?

★★★ Newbie

i Have been hacked all my money has gone i had two full teams bundesliga and bpl and 200k but its all gone can you help please

Message 33 of 38 (3,379 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

First of all, it appears that you posted in the wrong forum.  This one is for Mass Effect 3.

I guess you meant to post in one of the many FIFA forums. (I have no idea which one.)

Second of all, sorry to hear about your problem.  Unfortunately there's nothing anyone here can do for you.

The AHQ is for "player-to-player" technical self-help and game-play discussions.

We're all just fellow gamers, doin' the best we can...

You need "official" support from the EA Game Advisors, using the Help Center.

They are the only ones who can do anything about accounts, purchases, adjustments, etc.  

You might also want to check this page:

[IMPORTANT] How not to get hacked and what to do if it already happened - reloaded

After getting to the Help Center and filling out the required information, (Product/Problem/Platform) look for the

"Contact Us" button, then the "Live Chat", "Call Me", or "Email" buttons.  Not the AHQ "Ask Now" one.  (You've already done that.)

The options you see may vary depending on your region and the time-of-day.

If you select "Live Chat" be sure you have enough time (at least one hour, in my experience) to wait before being connected to someone.  Confusedmileyfrustrated:  

Good Luck!

Message 34 of 38 (3,379 Views)

★★★ Novice

So, I am having major issues with The Sims 3. I contacted EA through their chat service....waiting 45 minutes....then I got to the chat box....and typed in my question and spent 15 minutes sitting there waiting with a blank screen, I back out and was informed that I would have to wait another 45 minutes to try it again. I have about 5 Sims three games...which are not cheap. I am tempted to burn them in my back yard. I am so sick of this lousy customer service, and there seems to be nothing to do about it. I DO know what I will do in the future...I will tell anone that will listen NOT to buy a game from them. It may not impact their sales at all....but possibly it will same someone some time and money. I am just so disappointed, because I really did love this game. Expensive frisbees.

Message 35 of 38 (3,365 Views)

★★ Guide

@hurleys65 wrote:

So, I am having major issues with The Sims 3. I contacted EA through their chat service....waiting 45 minutes....then I got to the chat box....and typed in my question and spent 15 minutes sitting there waiting with a blank screen, I back out and was informed that I would have to wait another 45 minutes to try it again. I have about 5 Sims three games...which are not cheap. I am tempted to burn them in my back yard. I am so sick of this lousy customer service, and there seems to be nothing to do about it. I DO know what I will do in the future...I will tell anone that will listen NOT to buy a game from them. It may not impact their sales at all....but possibly it will same someone some time and money. I am just so disappointed, because I really did love this game. Expensive frisbees.

Hi hurleys65,

Unfortunately your question /request for assistance has been sent to the wrong forum. This is the player to player answer forum for Mass Effect 3.

Please redirect your inquiry to the Simms forum. Good luck.:robotwink:

Message 36 of 38 (3,351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to get in touch with someone  at pogoto change the number on my  credit card Pogo has the wrong number so they refruse to let me go and pay them

Message 37 of 38 (3,307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Again... this is the WRONG FORUM.

Plus, the AHQ is for player-to-player self-help and technical discussions.  No one here can help with accounts, entitlements, purchases, or refunds. For all of those you need to be talking to the EA Game Advisors at help.ea.com.  That is, simply, THE ONLY WAY to get assistance with those sorts of problems.

Message 38 of 38 (1,592 Views)