how do I contact ea's customer support?

by pubxbloke

Original Post

Re: how do I contact ea's customer support?

★★★★★ Expert

Well, these are the "Mass Effect 3" forums, not NHL 14".  But the process is the same.

The AHQ is for "player-to-player" technical self-help and game-play discussions.

We're all just fellow gamers, doin' the best we can...

For "official" support you need the EA Game Advisors.

As the NOTICE at the top-right of every forum says:

---------------------------------------------------

Announcements

For any account maintenance, persona assistance or code related queries, please Contact Us using the Help Center.

---------------------------------------------------

After getting to the Help Center and filling out the required information, (Product/Problem/Platform) look for the "Chat Now", "Call Now", or "Email Now" buttons, not the AHQ "Ask Now" one.  (You've already done that!)

Be sure you have enough time (at least one hour) to wait before being connected to someone.  Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Good Luck! 

Message 11 of 38 (6,798 Views)

Re: how do I contact ea's non-existent customer support?

★★ Novice

not true cause when i come all the way to email, i cant send one cause of the ''select subject'' its a bug there where i cant select anything and i cant send the report FFS EA i need help! so many bugs.. Frown fix it ea im sick, i have either wasted a lot of money into you or i will keep buying games and get some help here!!!!!! ''the new'' site isnt bug proof and cant i send 1 little email? no obviously not....

Message 12 of 38 (6,800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

[edit: email address removed]

Message 13 of 38 (6,742 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm beginning to despise this company. I'm tired of these circular links that provide no answers for the simpliest questions. This has to be the worst company on the planet when it comes to customer support. They completely isolated themselves from their customer base with these phony websites.

All I want to do is find out how to purchase a game as a gift. Now you would think they would provide that information. They have no interest in their customer base.

Message 14 of 38 (6,652 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Live Chat ?

Email ?

Wake up. EA doesn't provide their customers with direct contact. All I get are circular links. EA comes off as scam artist than a legitimate company. 

Message 15 of 38 (6,651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Go to the Help Center (link at the top of this page), click "Contact Us" at the bottom of the right-hand pane, fill-out the short description then the "Product/Problem/Platform" dropdowns, view the offered solutions and if they're not what you needed choose "I still need help".

Then scroll down past the AHQ section to the "Contact a Game Advisor" option.  

Message 16 of 38 (6,643 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

As for "gifting", there's no way to do it through EA/Origin directly. 

But you can make the purchase through Amazon.com and either have the physical product shipped to the intended recipient, or if you get the digital-download version you can forward the email with the product code to the person you're giving it to. 

Message 17 of 38 (6,643 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am going to say trying to contact EA support is honestly bull**bleep**. I am jumping through hoops just trying to get it to work. I am deeply regretting buying any EA products. You guys should have stuck with Steam for digital downloads and not Origins. They at least know how to run a platform.

Message 18 of 38 (6,552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA sports has really pissed me off this time.  They claim when you call their toll free number that they are ending "waiting" for help, yet when I go through the process online (which can take a while especially if you are not experienced with computers and signing up for things online), I need to wait at least TWO WEEKS for my problem to POSSIBLY be resolved.  My problem?  I spent FIFTY dollars on a digital product I have not recieved. **bleep** EA

Message 19 of 38 (6,518 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i need to delete my EA account and want to talk to a humanbeing on the phone from EA

Message 20 of 38 (5,234 Views)