dlc costs

by satan45

Original Post

Re: dlc costs

Hero

@satan45 wrote:

for me the first genisis is a necessity xd since the terrible controls in the first game make it unplayable for me. 

I think Genesis is abysmal. There are some contradictions to the storyline, omissions of major plot points (e.g. the cipher, which is relevant in ME3), and there are way too few import choices.

I think it's better to just watch or read a recap, download a save file from http://masseffectsaves.com/, import it into ME2, then optionally modify the file in Gibbed's ME2 Save Editor.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 15 (550 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

thats indeed also an option to look into but still that leaves allot of cost for the other dlc 

Message 12 of 15 (535 Views)

Hero

True, but this forum is user driven and no one here can make decisions regarding DLC cost. I also think the cost is absurd, especially considering the fact that they bundled all Dargon Age Origins DLC into one ultimate edition. They could do the same for the Mass Effect trilogy.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 13 of 15 (524 Views)

Message 14 of 15 (1,396 Views)

Sad thing is they don't make either of those bundles easy to find.  I really really wish they would put the bundles under extra content or link to them in some way when you Browse games>mass effect > mass effect 2.....because when you do the above you don't find them and that means MANY people don't find the Bundles.  Origin has been failing at this since they created the bundles and no matter how many times I have said this to the Com Mods, and they say the posted upline, someone higher up mucky muck hasn't gotten it changed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 15 of 15 (462 Views)