Where is Bioware's E-mail, tech support?

by VigilanteBobby

Original Post

Where is Bioware's E-mail, tech support?

★ Novice

I am trying to actually E-MAIL Bioware or EA to get a question answered.... Not pre-made posts by the developers.  Anyone know it? 

Message 1 of 6 (1,944 Views)

Re: Where is Bioware's E-mail, tech support?

★★★★ Guide

Use https://help.ea.com/contact-us to contact EA. Provide them your issue, but just to clarify it is technical support so no in game issue.

Message 2 of 6 (1,943 Views)

★ Novice

Ok, thanks.  My question is in-game, though.  I can't get a solid answer from the community, so I've been forced to actually ask the people who made the game.  Maybe someone knows, though.  Is there a difference between Arsenal Packs and Premium Spectre packs for N7 ultra rares?  My rank is 1260, ALL of my golds, silvers, and blues are upgraded to level X, including the new ones, all the weapon mods are lv. V, so all I have left is the N7 ultra rares.  Which is better? 

Message 3 of 6 (1,938 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
you won't get an answer on probabilities of ultra-rare weapons in different packs from the devs, they have stated this many times. I maxed my UR entirely through PSP and from what I read on the BioWare Social Network, Arsenal Packs only give you a higher chance for rare weapons, not UR. My drop-rate for the latest DLC was around 15% per PSP- I spent 25M credits on PSP to max all 4 new UR weapons which is in line with what others have spent, even those who bought Arsenal Packs.
Message 4 of 6 (1,933 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Do EA even monitor this forum? I've put in multiple bug reports, no reply. Today my whole pilot got wiped, lost masterworks and everything - no reply. If that doesn't justify a response, I don't know what does.

Message 5 of 6 (1,700 Views)

[ Edited ]

@DeletedGame 

This is the Mass Effect 3 board and this thread is 6 years old.

You can find the Anthem Technical Issues thread here.

You also won't get an developer response on Bug reports, they will read but not answer.

For the "pilot got wiped" problem you should contact EA directly, cause this is first and foremost a Player help Player board.
If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner.

If you have trouble with the contact attempt look at this guide

[Closed]

Edit: Typo

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 6 of 6 (1,688 Views)