Weapon Benches not working...

by rad666

Original Post

Re: Weapon Benches not working...

★★★★ Novice

It is February 2017 and the bug is still there. Situation same as my comment from two years ago... One month before the release of ME:Andromeda, there are still bugs in original trilogy. Sigh..

Message 21 of 28 (1,378 Views)

★★ Novice

So this brought to mind a similar issue with the weapon bench. I can apply every weapon and have no crashes except when I try to exit with the Collector Sniper Rifle equiped. Then game immediately crashes. The assault rifle and pistol are great but I'm a sniper and can't play that single weapon for whatever reason. Help?

Message 22 of 28 (1,366 Views)

@GyptyTimeLady89

In difference with the known Weapon Bench bug I never heard of this problem.

Did you tried to repair the Game? (in Origin > Game Library > right click ME3 > Repair)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 23 of 28 (1,357 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Holger1405

Well I did click on the fix button and it's thinking. Maybe it's a clash of mods? but all I have are armor mods and no weapon mods except the ones Origin has. Gah.

Message 24 of 28 (1,352 Views)

@GyptyTimeLady89

It could be very well a mod related issue. 

So you preformed the repair? You will have to install the mods again after that.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 25 of 28 (1,347 Views)

★★ Novice

@Holger1405

I think it's a mod issue though the base mod for collector weapons is Origin. Maybe....an armor mod? The Sniper and SMG of Collector make are not working .Assault rifle works just fine. I can make that my makeshift sniper if I have too. lol.

Message 26 of 28 (1,343 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just want to add for anyone wills playing the game, the weapon mod bug isn't mod related and it probably isn't DLC related. I'm playing the game for the first time, clean install and the only addition to the main game is the extended ending. Still having the problem, and no fix I've found online has worked. Guess the next step is save editing in every mod I miss.

And this is after I had to deal with my Shepard's face not transferring properly, too. Congratulations EA, you really know how to make players regret giving you money.

Message 27 of 28 (1,060 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem and I'm on console. 

Message 28 of 28 (695 Views)