Unable to buy any DLC (error 404)

by Nayra_Evhren

Original Post

Re: Unable to buy any DLC (error 404)

★★ Novice

Hello

Yah im having the same problem .. whenever i try to buy points at the origin platform it pops up this 404 error

maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago i tryed again to buy some points at the site

when i was checking out, after the payment and all, it said the operation could noit be finished

i tryed 2 more times since then and could not complete aswell

Message 11 of 15 (614 Views)

★★ Novice

ok, i tryed again to buy the points at the site and this time worked out

but at the origin platform the error keep poping out

to buy the dlcs i had to log at the site and than purchase it

i could at least buy it but its very confusing .. its the same problem tha ti had 2 years ago hahaha

hope you can fixed your problems aswell guys

Message 12 of 15 (607 Views)

@chuwader

Good to hear. Have fun Gaming!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 13 of 15 (600 Views)

★★ Novice

Thnx for the help bro

Message 14 of 15 (589 Views)

★★ Novice

So...many...problems

Problems installing, launching downloading and all that because the platform has HUGE ISSUES

I have never in the past spent so much time trying to find solutions for such basic issues as I did with Mass effect trilogy while the worst part is that EA support is nowhere to be found - all the solutions came from simple users. If the issues are not getting fixed apparently, why you don't at least make it easier to find the solutions?

We shouldn't be deleting folders constantly because origin update sucks, or unzipping game data manually because installing from a cd is just so difficult to fix.

All these issues just won't let you enjoy these great games. And certainly will make you think twice before spending any more money to purchase anything operating on Origin.

Come on EA, check at Blizzard's battlenet to see what a platform should really be like.

Message 15 of 15 (504 Views)