Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Redeem Promo Code for ME3 (help!)

by shakarian135

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Redeem Promo Code for ME3 (help!)

★★ Newbie

So my brother bought me the Mass Effect 2 Legion action figure, and it came with a code for ME3. And it says to register at http://social.bioware.com/redeem. Well I went there, and redeemed the code and it worked. But now it says 

"Code successfully redeemed! NOTE: You may need to refresh your wallet balance in-game before content will appear in-game."

What does that mean? What do I do now?? =/ helllp
Message 1 of 4 (330 Views)

Re: Redeem Promo Code for ME3 (help!)

I think "wallet balance" is the phrase used by Steam to refer to your credit balance (microsoft points/bioware point/etc).  Which platform do you play ME3 on?

- SD -
Message 2 of 4 (328 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I am also having that same problem. I play on the ps3.

Message 3 of 4 (302 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

For all of the Bioware Mass Effect 3 merchandise I've purchased, I've activated it from the Social Bioware Redeem Code page and after doing it successfully, it auto-updates as long as I'm not logged into Origin (PC) or the PSN (PS3) on my record for all DLC downloaded/purchased.

Once its recorded in the Social Bioware profile database, you then just need to log on to Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer and then go into the Store, where your promotional pack will be waiting to be redeemed to your multiplayer profile.

Simple. :D

Message 4 of 4 (297 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice

For all of the Bioware Mass Effect 3 merchandise I've purchased, I've activated it from the Social Bioware Redeem Code page and after doing it successfully, it auto-updates as long as I'm not logged into Origin (PC) or the PSN (PS3) on my record for all DLC downloaded/purchased.

Once its recorded in the Social Bioware profile database, you then just need to log on to Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer and then go into the Store, where your promotional pack will be waiting to be redeemed to your multiplayer profile.

Simple. :D

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com