Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Keeper
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎05-14-2013
Accepted Solution

Origin Won't let me buy points.

I can't seem to buy any bioware points to download the citadel DLC. I have tried through origin in game mass effect 3 and online. I have tried and doubl checked my card. Could you please find out what the problem is and sort it? I'm trying to give you my money and it's not possible.

 

-AKH

Posts: 3,556
Topics: 26
XP: 765
Solutions: 327
Registered: ‎10-04-2012

Re: Origin Won't let me buy points.

Try the BioWare website. That's what I use: https://social.bioware.com/lockbox.php?dest=addpoints

 

Also note that most people on this board are not EA. We're just gamers with too much time on our hands.

Posts: 267
Topics: 1
XP: 51
Solutions: 24
Registered: ‎02-01-2013

Re: Origin Won't let me buy points.


fredvdp wrote:

Try the BioWare website. That's what I use: https://social.bioware.com/lockbox.php?dest=addpoints

 

Also note that most people on this board are not EA. We're just gamers with too much time on our hands.


Hi fredvdp,

 

Too true: Cat TongueWe're just gamers with too much time on our hands.  Robot Very Happy LOL.

Posts: 2,940
XP: 632
Solutions: 401
Registered: ‎07-19-2012

Re: Origin Won't let me buy points.


miranjac wrote:

fredvdp wrote:

Try the BioWare website. That's what I use: https://social.bioware.com/lockbox.php?dest=addpoints

 

Also note that most people on this board are not EA. We're just gamers with too much time on our hands.


Hi fredvdp,

 

Too true: Cat TongueWe're just gamers with too much time on our hands.  Robot Very Happy LOL.


Hi Fred and miranjac;

 

Agree, waaaay to much time... Smiley Tongue

--Thandal
===================================================================
If you want to answer someone's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you appreciated someone's post, reward them by clicking on the "XP" button.
If someone's post solved your problem, tell others! Click the "Accept as Solution" button.

And remember: "It's just a game." So play nice.
===================================================================
Posts: 267
Topics: 1
XP: 51
Solutions: 24
Registered: ‎02-01-2013

Re: Origin Won't let me buy points.


thandalnlyman wrote:

Hi Fred and miranjac;

 

Agree, waaaay to much time... Smiley Tongue


Hi thandaInlyman, 

 

Hope we have enough time to answer all these questions...and not faintRobot Frustrated from the process of referring to help.ea.com Robot LOL