Re: Origin (EA) is no longer running. Mass Effect 3 will now close.

by holger1405

Original Post

Origin (EA) is no longer running. Mass Effect 3 will now close.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I recently decided to replay Mass Effect 3 again, and I keep getting this error, I have the latest patch installed, latest available Origin version I've never got this error before at release.

I've updated OS to Windows 10 and re-installed/updated Origin since then. Origin and Mass Effect 3 are installed on the same drive which is "D:\" my OS "C:\" is an SSD and I'd like to keep it clean from other software other than the OS. Is the game no longer detecting the updated Origin?

Message 1 of 2 (526 Views)

Re: Origin (EA) is no longer running. Mass Effect 3 will now close.

@Herethos

No, Origin crashes and ME3 will close because of that. 

I would recommand to install Origin to C: for testing purpose. 

Also, please create a DxDiag, also go to your Reliability monitor (Press the windows key and "R" at the same time and copy or type "perfmon /rel" (without the quotes) in > ENTER and look if it has Origin entries.

If yes double click at the last one, copy it to the clipboard, (Bottom left corner) save it to a text file and load it up together with the DxDiag. You can do that with the "choose file" button at the bottom right corner of the reply window.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 2 (503 Views)