Re: ORIGIN WILL NOT ACTIVATE TRILOGY EDITION OF MASS EFFECT 3 (PC). HELP

by esiilegend

Original Post

ORIGIN WILL NOT ACTIVATE TRILOGY EDITION OF MASS EFFECT 3 (PC). HELP

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

DEAR EA,

PLEASE FIX THE ACTIVATION PROBLEM WITH THE TRILOGY EDITION OF MASS EFFECT 3 (PC). Whenever i try to activate my said trilogy edition of Mass effect 3, Origins always sends me this message " This code has already been used" THIS IS INFURIATING. PLESE FIX THIS PROBLEM EA. HELP.

THANK YOU

Message 1 of 4 (1,694 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here.

Not sure if your issue is the same but mine happens when installing from the provided game disc. If you right click the game icon in Origin and select 'Download' it works fine. It's not optimal since I'd rather install from the disc than use my data cap but at least the key does work.

This is a problem that totally needs fixing, but this work around will get you into the game for now.

Hope this helps. The Origin team will hopefully solve this issue promptly.

Message 2 of 4 (1,657 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same also. I was trying install via disc too then an activation starts...ending with Origin saying " This code has already been used".  I got so angry when that happened. It infuriates me to just think about it. I felt so disserviced as a customer. Apparently, i was informed by the retail store that all the customers who bought this game suffered the same problem. All of them. From every branch of that same said retail store. If this installation problem is not resolved, myself and all the other buyers of ME Trilogy are ready start rallying people on a hate campaign against EA for being indifferent to customers. Anyway, So downloading is fine?  When the download is done, It won't trigger an activation when i start installing? coz that would freak me out. I think i've got activation phobia. Thanks EA.

Seriously, this origin thing is more trouble than its worth. Why not just steam right? I've never had problems with Steam games. Never.

I haven't played a good space fantasy rpg in a long time. Since KOTOR 1 & 2 actually. 8 years gap from Kotor to Mass effect. Anyway, i was overjoyed when Bioware decided to re-release Mass Effect as a trilogy set coz i never got to play ME 1 & 2. Then this happened. Stressed me out man. I was content playing Skyrim and Sims 3. Then ME triology came out i had to have it. ehhehe

Message 3 of 4 (1,622 Views)

★★ Novice

not sure if i've got the same problem as all of you as I didn't buy the trilogy but have all the games. so I downloaded the game off origin as the disk wouldn't do it. no idea why as it did before when it first came out and the game was great. worked fine. since then I updated my graphics card and motherboard finally got round to installing ME3 and after waiting all day and night for it to download off of origin I still cant play it. it asks me to enter my product key which I have done before then it says sorry cant activate on this computer. is this what you guys are getting? if not sorry for wasting your time with this essay  

Message 4 of 4 (1,275 Views)