N7 HQ not updating since 08-14

by The-Sweone

Original Post

Accepted Solution

N7 HQ not updating since 08-14

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Mine and my friends N7 HQ page has not updated since 14-08-14

No stats or achievments have been updated, nothing.

First sign of the title being droped or something that can be fixed?

(removed for security reasons)

Message 1 of 19 (1,441 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: N7 HQ not updating since 08-14

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Yey, it is working for me too ^^

And thank you for fixing it.

View in thread

Message 18 of 19 (939 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same problem here, except for me there is no update since 15.08.14. Moreover, while playing multiplayer yesterday, origin crushed down in game and since then no update. It´s like the N7 HQ can´t connect to the game anymore. Even Galaxy at war isn´t working.

Searched for a solution over google, bioware forum, etc ... but nothing helps. I did refresh the N7 HQ, checked if my profile is linked correctly with origin, did re-install origin, etc

Message 2 of 19 (1,371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

N7 HQ not updated since 16-08-14 <-- this is waht my profile is showing right now, but it hasn't been updated since 14-08-14

Same problem since 14-08-14, already tried uninstalling the game and DLC and installing everything again. I did get 2 callegenges completed in game, i can see them inside the MP achievements.

Tried re-syncing the account and still shows the same as on 14-08-14

Message 3 of 19 (1,362 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same problem here Frown

Message 4 of 19 (1,354 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I made a suport ticket and chatted with them so they know about it and will look into it.

Message 5 of 19 (1,339 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

:manwink:

Hopefully they find the solution ASAP!

Message 6 of 19 (1,337 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just adding my voice to this. Hadn't played for awhile, but when I started again on 8/15 I noticed N7 HQ wasn't updating, and still isn't. (Also, my banner wasn't displaying any more--and I wasn't able to change it on the challenge page: http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/challenge/)

Message 7 of 19 (1,309 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Update: chat support now says this is a known issue and we should expect it to be fixed. Did not say when.

Message 8 of 19 (1,293 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sounds good. Maybe it does help to talk with them instead of just whining about it on the forums Wink

Not meant to trash anyone :heart:

Message 9 of 19 (1,266 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I reloaded every disk and add-on thinking is was an issue on my side. It did not resolve the issue. A piece of advice, if you have issues getting past the "Checking for download overlay after logging into multiplayer and your stuff is on the cloud; move all your cloud saves to the hard drive. All of them, and then try to relog. This fixed that issue.

Message 10 of 19 (1,000 Views)