Re: Multiplayer Infinite Ammo+No Cooldowns

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Multiplayer Infinite Ammo+No Cooldowns

★ Novice

Seems like this one's been reported by Andromeda players too, but I got it in Mass Effect 3. I also saw some kinda template for these but I dunno where to find it or if it's different for different games, so eh. Anyways!

I queued up for a match just now using the female Quarian PimpmasterEngineer, but as the topic title says, during the match I had infinite ammo(still required reloads, but there was no displayed value for my extra ammo and it'd allow me to reload regardless) and the only thing stopping me from using abilities was waiting for the animation from the ability I just used to end. I don't know what caused it in particular-it could just be that the host player was cheating-but if it does help one possibility is from me being caught in the Abomination's quicktime event animation literally the moment that the match finished loading(I'm guessing that my character loaded in before everything was finished and the abomination started attacking it before I could do anything). It's only happened this one time, for me at least. If there's any other information I can provide to help this get solved, just lemme know.

Also, I did encounter another bug last night, but it was minor enough that I didn't pay it too much mind at the time-for some reason, the game gave a few of my classes more ability points extra than they should have had to allocate. I only noticed it when I checked my Vorcha Soldier and noticed that despite having four out of five trees maxed out he still had 48 skill points to spend. It went away after I clicked out of it to check the other characters to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me, but by then I'd already allocated the extra points for my Krogan Warlord and Iiii think my N7 Paladin? On the upside though, my Sentinel classes were only level 12 at the time and by the time I reach level cap with them they'll have evened out(at the time that the server realized I wasn't supposed to have 48 extra points on my Vorcha, it set my remaining points on the Warlord to -24ish) so this one'll work itself out, and worst comes to worst I just Promote the Sentinels(again) in order to reset them. I figured if I was reporting the other bug, I mise'well report this one too. Like I said, it's a relatively minor thing.

Message 1 of 2 (449 Views)

Re: Multiplayer Infinite Ammo+No Cooldowns

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @HiroDark0 

I am really sorry for those troubles with the game. This issue, you are having might be caused by some connection problems. Can you try to perform these troubleshooting steps first to clear any problems, you might have, while playing Mass Effect 3 online. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 2 (436 Views)