Multiplayer Data

by StarJewelianX02

Original Post

Multiplayer Data

★ Novice

I am currently in a state of fear that when Xbox Live goes down, so too will my ability to continue progress for Mass Effect 3 on my Profile StarJewelian. I will lose Hero of the Last Days title. Every person Ive contacted, They tell me there is no way to play said data from Xbox to PC. Why on earth would I want to start over? When Live goes down for 360. So too will half of the Mass Effect Population on console. A Data Relay System is not hard, but yet does not exist? Please tell me why?? :'(

Message 1 of 2 (149 Views)

Re: Multiplayer Data

★ Novice

To continue on. If you want your data saved and to be played on the PC. This needs to be addressed so that when Xbox Live goes down. You can continue on PC. I hope after anyone reads this, that someone/anyone agrees that Data played on Console should be able to be played on PC. I cannot accept that 150 hours of my time and Title Hero of the Last Days will forever be lost and never regained. All Xbox players will lose ability to continue their leadership board. This also goes to those that paid real money for spectre packages on Xbox. Everything you earn, will be lost. I want EA/Origin to please help the xbox users in keeping their data and be able to play on PC

Message 2 of 2 (142 Views)