Mass Effect 3 servers are unavailable at this time. Please try again later

by LordReptor

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Mass Effect 3 servers are unavailable at this time. Please try again later

★★★ Novice

Hi I have had this issue for the last few days now.

When I first installed the game again (was going to make a new playthrough on the single player) and started it at 27/1-15 it worked just fine but when I tried to start it at 30/1-15 I got this message. "Mass Effect 3 servers are unavailable at this time. Please try again later" which made another problem to emerge, mass effect 3 is unable to authorize the listed dlc. So I cant really play trough the full game.

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, didnt work. I have tried to uninstall Origin and then reinstall everything, didnt work. I have tried this solution which I have read about from a lot of forums that means that I have to go to C:\\Windows\\System32\\drivers\\etc and then
open the host file with text opener then delete all entries ending with ea.com and save the file, I didnt even have any entries ending with ea.com so that didnt work either. And I have of course tried to turn of my firewall, didnt work and I have also looked for damaged or coorupted files, there are non.

Please help me to once again play one of the best games ever made. I am getting a bit tired of these constant issues when it comes to Origin and EA.

Not the first time I am begging on my knees to make their games work.

I am thankfull for all the help I can get

Message 1 of 96 (33,693 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass Effect 3 servers are unavailable at this time. Please try again later

@xXGrant_WardXx

The Demo severs are down for good.

To play the demo you need to disable your internet connection and set Origin to offline mode. Then the demo will run. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 80 of 96 (16,880 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Yup, you're not the only one. 

I am having the same problem.

Message 2 of 96 (33,565 Views)

Community Manager

Lordreptor, are you still seeing issues? We were looking into an ISP issue affecting those in your region. 

Tromador, you shouldn't be affecte by the same issue, please check that you're running as admin, have added origin to exceptions and so forth. Alternately if you're using a VPN try disabling it. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 96 (33,545 Views)

★★ Novice
I had this problem yesterday regarding the "dlc authorization" curiously, when i exit and go offline mode, the game works as normal and i was able to have fun with javik again
Message 4 of 96 (33,538 Views)

★ Novice

I just reinstalled Mass effect 3 yesterday, and I am facing the same issue. I am also not able to authorize my dlc's

Message 5 of 96 (33,537 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well i have the same problem, so when will you fix this problem?

Message 6 of 96 (33,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

am also experiencing the same error. did a clean install yesterday, played fine. today I get this error message.

Message 7 of 96 (33,427 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here. Was working fine this morning but It won't let me play now
Message 8 of 96 (33,401 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm experiencing the same issue. First-time install done earlier today after finally shelling out for the DLC, running Mass Effect 3 as administrator, exception for my firewall for Mass Effect 3, not running a VPN. David, maybe if you could expound on the "so forth" I could get going? Or maybe I can get some confirmation it's an ISP issue in my area now instead of the first guy's a month ago?

This is really disappointing. I feel bad you've got to be the one to endlessly tackle this kind of foolishness.

Message 9 of 96 (33,393 Views)

★ Novice

Can we get an update, a fix or at least an ETA on when this will be fixed?

Message 10 of 96 (33,365 Views)