Original Post

Re: Mass Effect 3 multiplayer store stole my points

★★★★★ Newbie

i dont think its true it isnt working for me

Message 41 of 84 (5,485 Views)

★★ Guide

@klajflksh wrote:

I keep losing my points when playing platnium in the multiplayer mode.

Tried the chat

they told me to call

I forgot while I was on hold and went out for dinner and drinks tonight.

When I came home I was; "what is that noise"

Ohhhh yeah, I'm on hold

Ohhhh yeah, I'm on hold......LOL, that's funny! It took them three days to get back to me. I also have gotten this issue :catsadFrownbeside the one I called EA on).

Message 42 of 84 (5,479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've seen it for an entire day - none of the matches I complete will award credits.

Message 43 of 84 (5,424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just noticed now, it's worse than that - every game I've played today I'm not getting credits.

I suspect this is EAs way of telling us that the Multiplayer is over and we should stop playing.

Message 44 of 84 (5,422 Views)

★★ Guide

@pharniel wrote:

Just noticed now, it's worse than that - every game I've played today I'm not getting credits.

I suspect this is EAs way of telling us that the Multiplayer is over and we should stop playing.

Hi pharniel,

Sad but true. I feel the same way you do.

I was finally able to get online (after a three day 'lost connection to the game' and 'your connection to the Mass Effect 3 server has been lost' messages), only to be thrown into a Platinum match! 

I did get some "credits" for my futile efforts though...but can't access them so I feel that they have 'taken' them anyway.

So, after getting annihilated and failing to complete the mission, I was not , and still am not, able to get back online to do any playing at all....SPor MP....I got the word that the studios are aware of the problems....    Frown     (bah!)

Message 45 of 84 (5,419 Views)

★★★ Newbie

anybody have any clue what to do next if there is no answers to your question posed on here? I asked the question and not a single response has been given.

Message 46 of 84 (5,292 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not just points but challenge achievements were all reset to a much lower level and this is not the fisrt time it has happened. Plus, live chat is not working. Then you call in, and they tell you to come here. No more being tied to the phone while you wait, we'll just hang up on you now. I come here and I see no indication of where I am supposed to leave a number for someone to call me back.  

Message 47 of 84 (4,956 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 Ingame Purchases BIOWARE Points

★★★ Novice

If you call customer support they refer you back here and hang up on you.

Message 48 of 84 (4,957 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 Bioware Points Not Registered

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Found the "conversations" option, I think that is where one is supposed to go to contact an adviser?

Message 49 of 84 (4,957 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 Ingame Purchases BIOWARE Points

★★★ Novice

Customer Support tells you to come to the web site and hangs up on you. And if you file a ticket, they tell you they are working on it, two days later they close the ticket and if you hit resume, the page points you here for peer support ... on an issue that clearly cannot be resolved by your peers. 

From: EA Customer Experience [mailto:[edit: email address removed]]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2014 9:11 PM
To: [edit: email address removed]
Subject: Thank you for contacting EA Help (Case #12735323)

HELP CENTER

Dear Brandi,

You recently asked for assistance on a case, but we haven't heard from you in a while.

If you still need our help, please login and review the details of case 12735323.

We want you to get the most out of your EA games, so don't hesitate to contact us. If you decide not to respond, your case will automatically close in four days.

Thank you for contacting EA!

Regards,
EA Customer Experience

That's SOME "Experience", 

Message 50 of 84 (4,941 Views)