Mass Effect 3 dlc not authorized

by Filo_Mortis

Original Post

Mass Effect 3 dlc not authorized

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have problem with Mass Effect 3 the game is showing me that i dont have authorize dlc collectors online pass and from ashes. I was trying reach polush support but they don't respond. My accunt is *snip*

Message 1 of 5 (1,416 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 dlc not authorized

★★★ Novice

I have this problem as well, and I can't play the Citadel DLC that I paid good money for. I couldn't get a hold of the Live Chat guys at all because their system was all messed up for me, and the phone support guy had me try a bunch of stuff like reinstalling the game which did not help at all.

Message 2 of 5 (1,400 Views)

★★★ Novice
I just speak with ea games consumer contact and they said I need to call at least 30 minutes to contact technical support.
Message 3 of 5 (1,367 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@superionn7 wrote:
I have problem with Mass Effect 3 the game is showing me that i dont have authorize dlc collectors online pass and from ashes. I was trying reach polush support but they don't respond. My accunt is
Spoiler
transformery123  (at) gmail.com

This is not an eMail gateway to anywhere.  It is a public forum that anyone, including SpamBots, can read.  You should not post your eMail here. 

For persons with good fluency in English, additional contact options are usually available during normal USA business hours, Monday to Friday, by temporarily claiming residence here while attempting to contact Game Advisers for help. 

Message 4 of 5 (1,358 Views)

★★★ Novice

After 20 minutes waiting for answer someone finally pick up the phone and they said that i have:

1 check for updates

2 repair instalation

3 disable cloud storage

And ot finally work after 2 weeks trying to reach them i spend 30 minutes talking with them.

I will never by game from EA only exception might by Mass Effect 4 were I can by able  to play hole game as Commander Shepard 

Message 5 of 5 (1,349 Views)