Mass Effect 3 (Trilogy edition) disc read error on PS3

by bucsi13

Original Post

Mass Effect 3 (Trilogy edition) disc read error on PS3

★★★ Newbie

(sorry for poor English)

Well, I bought Mass Effect Trilogy. I finished Mass Effect 1, Mass Effect 2, and I was going to finish ME 3 when a Disc read error happened. (I had to mark it as a spoiler because it happened at the ending of 3.)

Spoiler
In the last Mission, after Shepard got 'beamed up' to the Citadel, and found Anderson and the Illusive man, I decided to persuade him to commit suicide. After he shot himself, and Shepard walked to the console (and an auto-save sequence started),

the image started to 'jump' , and my PS3 said: There has been a disc read error. Please quit and restart the game. After restarting, the same problem occurred.

I have downloaded&installed Extended Cut, From Ashes (but neither Leviathan nor Omega nor Citadel DLCs), all of the patches, and all of the multiplayer extensions except Reckoning (the one with the Awakened Collector.) before encountering the problem.

Before buying ME Trilogy, my PS3's disc reader broke, and I took my console to a 'console repairing place', and they replaced the reader. After the reloading, I played ME 1-2-3, Skyrim and Fallout: New Vegas and there weren't any problems, just here.

What should I do?

Message 1 of 1 (1,627 Views)