Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer DLC "Oops!" Message Origin PC

by cdmasters

Original Post

Re: Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer DLC "Oops!" Message Origin PC

Community Manager

Thanks for the reports everyone. Unfortunately I don't have a workaround for this, but it's being investigated.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 29 (1,099 Views)

★ Novice

Just to add...its not just the multiplayer or free add ons. Ive tried to purchse the Omega and Citadel DLCs but get  the same problem. If you want my money, please fix this!

Message 12 of 29 (1,084 Views)

★ Novice

I've had this problem as well, for the Leviathan DLC. Would really appreciate this being fixed ASAP.

Message 13 of 29 (1,055 Views)

I can't buy any Mass Effect 3 DLC

★ Novice

Hello,

i have problem. I can't buy any DLC for Mass Effect 3. I have 3200 bioware points but i can't use this points for purchase selected DLC. I accept purchase and origin show me only window with text: Oops!! The page you are trying to access is not available. I try it directly from game, origin store and bioware page and same result. 

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Message 14 of 29 (906 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem as well.

Message 15 of 29 (1,023 Views)

Re: I can't buy any Mass Effect 3 DLC

★★★ Novice

I am having this problem as well. I did manage to buy the DLCs that actually cost money. Sometimes I got that page, but if I went to "My registered game content" I could usually find the DLC and download it from there. 

HOWEVER.

I managed to download one Multiplayer Expansion pack last week, but since then, I can't download any of them. I get the Oops page. I tried contacting support and had an extremely unhelpful live chat experience.

Message 16 of 29 (887 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having this problem, too. For me, it does seem to work with paid DLCs, but not with the Multiplayer Expansions. I get the Oops message whether I try to do it through Origin or BSN.

Message 17 of 29 (994 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 downloading free DLC Error "oops.. page unavailable"

★★★ Novice

I guess Bioware has servers down

Message 18 of 29 (924 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same here, would love to buy the rest of the DLC but once again Origin blows.....

At least they seem to have finally fixed some of the interface so you can now at least find the DLC in Origin.

Message 19 of 29 (948 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 downloading free DLC Error "oops.. page unavailable"

★★★ Newbie

talked with live chat...apparently they are "aware and working" on this problem. No eta on fix

Message 20 of 29 (872 Views)