Mass Effect 3 Mulitplayer on Xbox One: Can't join friends lobby.

by Xterminator1255

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

When I or my friends send game invitations we can't accept them using the Xbox button in the center of the controller.  The only thing that comes up is the shut-down options when pressed.  Also, we can't select each other's gamer tag from our friends list and select "Join Game" (which is grayed out). Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 5 (1,498 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass Effect 3 Mulitplayer on Xbox One: Can't join friends lobby.

★★★ Newbie
All you have to do is press the start button and the back button at the same time. It will bring up the Xbox 360 menu and you're good to go.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,618 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Sooo. . . I guess no one at EA cares to even attempt a reply to this???  I realize that this is an older game, but I find that there are still many people playing it on EA servers in increasing numbers now that it is playable on XBox One.  And we all are experiencing the same problem, which is that none of the XBox 360 functions for game invitations, party invitations, friend requests, etc. function on the XBox One platform.  Any action which requires pressing the XBox button on the controller is not recognized.

A reply will be appreciated.

Message 2 of 5 (1,451 Views)

★★★ Newbie
All you have to do is press the start button and the back button at the same time. It will bring up the Xbox 360 menu and you're good to go.
Message 3 of 5 (1,619 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Xterminator1255

The users here are all game players just like you. These boards are for suggestions from other players. If you need official EA help, I'd recommend contacting support through live chat or by calling them for your area. However, to say that nobody at EA cares to reply here is a false belief. They probably don't even realize that this thread exists. 

Message 4 of 5 (1,439 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you both for your replies. I was unaware that EA does not monitor this blog. I was also unaware that pressing the start and back buttons simultaneously would do the same thing as the XBox button. I will try this next time I play. Thanks again.

Message 5 of 5 (1,426 Views)