Re: Mass Effect™ 3 Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade Problem

by ZeolotTV

Original Post

Mass Effect™ 3 Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade Problem

★★★★★ Novice

I have Standard Edition of Mass Effect 3 and bought the Mass Effect™ 3 Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade. But in Origin i see only the Standard Edition of Mass Effect 3.

Please solve the problem!

Message 1 of 6 (1,332 Views)

★★ Pro

Have you checked if you have the items of the Deluxe Edition, like the N7 weapons or the alternate squadmate appearances? It might be that the actual icon in Origin doesn't change, but you still get the content. You can also check by right-clicking on ME3 and choosing "show game details" where it lists all the content you have.

Message 2 of 6 (1,323 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The contents of the Deluxe Edition will not be listed.

Message 3 of 6 (1,319 Views)

★★ Pro

Then you'll have to contact EA support: https://help.ea.com/ As this is user-to-user support we cannot help you in account related issues.

Message 4 of 6 (1,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I've purchased the digital deluxe upgrade, and the purchase shows up in my order history, but none of the items appear in my DLC list. I can't download the soundtrack, I don't show that I've unlocked the From Ashes DLC that comes with it, etc.

It looks to me like the only options for contacting support are this forum and live chat. So if I can't get help in this forum, and it sounds like I can't, then I have to wait 60+ minutes for live chat? There is no email support?

Message 5 of 6 (1,271 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know this thread is old but I just bought the digital deluxe edition upgrade too.  I received all the items but origin shows my copy as still the standard Mass Effect 3 and Origin Access keeps telling me to upgrade to the digital deluxe version even though I should have it.  It's pretty annoying.  How can it show that I have the digital deluxe version that I paid for?

Message 6 of 6 (927 Views)