Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Mass Effect 3 (Citadel DLC)

by centeringshoe37

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect 3 (Citadel DLC)

★★★★ Newbie

Hello. I got the Citadel DLC but it wont activate. I checked around to see what would "Make the DLC start" and tried but couldnt make it work. Please help me 

Message 1 of 2 (367 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 (Citadel DLC)

★★★★ Novice

The mission doesn't activate until after you have completed the Battle of the Citadel priority mission in the main story line. (There are character-specific content that will unlock at various different points, afterwards, once their plot points in the ME3 story have been resolved)  Afterwards, you will receive an e-mail at your private terminal and reading it will start the "Shore Leave" objective and the Citadel DLC missions. 

Message 2 of 2 (363 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

The mission doesn't activate until after you have completed the Battle of the Citadel priority mission in the main story line. (There are character-specific content that will unlock at various different points, afterwards, once their plot points in the ME3 story have been resolved)  Afterwards, you will receive an e-mail at your private terminal and reading it will start the "Shore Leave" objective and the Citadel DLC missions. 

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to protect your information.

View more on EA Help