Re: Major problem Priorty mission: Geth Dreadnought

by AtstB

Original Post

Major problem Priorty mission: Geth Dreadnought

★ Novice

I have a game breaking bug I've encountered and need some help. On the mission to disable the dreadnought when you get to the room where you let tali and your other companion into the ship. There is a door that is supposed to open after the cutscene with tali being the one that opens it. Problem is its still closed after the cutscene. I've tried reloading an earlier save and replaying to that point but the same thing occurs. the graphics of the door turn pitch black if you load a save in the room. I didn't have this issue here when playing as a male shepard but I seem to have it on my female playthrough. Is there anyway to fix this or am I the only person having this issue. I tried reinstalling and repairing nothing works. is there a way to enable walk through walls for this one spot? Any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 5 (2,032 Views)

★ Novice

One more thing. If no one has an answer can anyone at least upload a female save for me just past that point in the game. I'd be grateful. Preferably paragon sentinel.

Message 2 of 5 (2,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has anybody found the solution for this issue please? I am getting stuck on exactly the same issue.

Message 3 of 5 (1,817 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same exact problem, but my fem-shep is a paragon adept. EA needs to fix this problem right away.

Message 4 of 5 (1,784 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hit this on a replay but I was able to get around it by reloading the Geth Dreadnought mission save, choosing a different squadmate (EDI instead of James). Then on the second attempt I didn't equip the Arc Pistol to anyone and it worked fine.

Message 5 of 5 (1,437 Views)