ME3 performance

by Hubert03

Original Post

ME3 performance

★★★ Newbie

All out of sudden, the performance of ME3 on my laptop got very low, making it impossible to play. How come? (no new installed software nor updates)

Message 1 of 5 (543 Views)

Re: ME3 performance

@Hubert03

Hard to say, did you checked your CPU and GPU temps?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 5 (524 Views)

Hero

Laptops may sometimes not switch on the proper graphics hardware when they're saving power. Make sure your laptop is not running on battery power. If you have an Nvidia GPU, go to the control panel and 'manage 3D settings' to force ME3 to always use the Nvidia GPU.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 5 (518 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I've re-installed the game on my SSD drive, I'm using the recommended nvidia settings and still I've got lag glitch every 3-4 seconds. Lowering graph details doesn't work

Message 4 of 5 (498 Views)

@Hubert03

Please create a DxDiag in text file format, also go to your Reliability monitor (Press the windows key and "R" at the same time and copy or type "perfmon /rel" (without the quotes) in > ENTER and look if it has ME3 entries.

If yes double click at the last one, copy it to the clipboard, (Bottom left corner) save it to a text file and load it up together with the DxDiag. You can do that with the "choose file" button at the bottom right corner of the reply window.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 5 of 5 (501 Views)