ME3 Weird Red Graphics Issues

by jaycon2020

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ME3 Weird Red Graphics Issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Im having graphical issues with ME3, could be my computer cant handle the game, but when i play it runs perfectly fine. I only experience this one graphical error and its quite obnoxious, I have redownloaded and repaired the game files on origin multiple times, and nothing is fixed. If anyone could give some recommendations or solutions that be greatly appreciated

here a nice big ol picture of the menuGraphical Issue

Message 1 of 9 (1,296 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ME3 Weird Red Graphics Issues

[ Edited ]
Hero

Thanks for the dxdiag file!

The dxdiag is quite clear about the issue. You don't have a graphics card. Instead you have Intel integrated graphics.

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

Intel's graphics solutions aren't designed for gaming and the game's system requirements only list dedicated graphics cards by Nvidia and ATI / AMD. Sometimes an integrated graphics processor may work, but they are not supported, so weird issues may pop up from time to time.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (1,393 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Message 2 of 9 (1,279 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here it is (ive played the trilogy on a PC with much better specs and ran into the same issue a couple of times on ME3 but it went away, this time its permanent so thats why im wondering)

Message 3 of 9 (1,257 Views)

Hero

@jaycon2020

The dxdiag should be a text file. I can only see a broken twitter link.

Message 4 of 9 (1,242 Views)

★★★ Novice

Weird i just attached the picture of it, hopefully this works

Message 5 of 9 (1,233 Views)

@jaycon2020

There is very little useful information in this picture.

Please read the link from @Fred_vdp again and create a DxDiag in text file format.

You can upload the "DxDiag.txt" with the "choose file" button at the bottom right corner of the reply window. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 6 of 9 (1,230 Views)

★★★ Novice

i Apologize for the incompetence lol

Message 7 of 9 (1,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Thanks for the dxdiag file!

The dxdiag is quite clear about the issue. You don't have a graphics card. Instead you have Intel integrated graphics.

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

Intel's graphics solutions aren't designed for gaming and the game's system requirements only list dedicated graphics cards by Nvidia and ATI / AMD. Sometimes an integrated graphics processor may work, but they are not supported, so weird issues may pop up from time to time.

Message 8 of 9 (1,394 Views)

★★★ Novice

Appreciate you helping a console peasant as my self understand my issue, was just caught of guard being able to play through ME1 and 2 with absolutely no issues, then encountering this.Thanks again

Message 9 of 9 (1,200 Views)