Lower Cost Of Bioware Points Or Change To Cash Instead

by Nakatomi_Uk

Original Post

Lower Cost Of Bioware Points Or Change To Cash Instead

★ Guide

I love the Mass Effect series yeah sure the ending to 3 could of been better but I'm playing ME3 through PC right now and I'm enjoying it again, I fully finished ME3 on PS3 even though the games loading times and frame rates were a nightmare but I would like to enjoy the full experience on PC yet the downside to ME3 Is the bioware points which don't go on sale and they cost far to much to get and you need loads to buy all the DLC

OMEGA = 1200 points
Citedel = 1200 points
From Ashes = 800 points
Leviathan = 800 points

1600 points costs £16 so you would need to spend £40 alone (1600 x2 and 800 x1) just for all the major DLC for it and then if you wanted everything I mean everything for the game DLC wise you'd need to add another 800 points so another £8, £48 just to buy all the DLC for this 2012 game.

Please EA if you listen to fans for Battlefield 1 get rid of the Bioware points system and sell the DLC at a fair price at least

Message 1 of 2 (390 Views)

Re: Lower Cost Of Bioware Points Or Change To Cash Instead

Community Manager

@Nakatomi_Uk Thanks for the feedback. I don't know if this will be changed or if any full DLC package will be released, but if this changes any time soon I'll update the thread. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (376 Views)