Leviathan DLC Ladder Glitch

by seriality

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Leviathan DLC Ladder Glitch

★★★ Newbie

In the second combat mission in the DLC, during the gauntlet run to the Elevator, I can no longer progress.  Shep gets stuck on the ladder and can't slide down from the roof.  It seems to be caused by a clipping issue, where shep is further back from the ladder than the trigger to start the sliding animation.  So he's sliding down a solid floor.  Problem is I can't go backwards either, as the ladder I used to climb up does the same thing.

I have done this on my first run.  I shut down and reloaded my save, still did it.  Loaded the quicksave, also did it.  Loaded my Restart Mission save, and it STILL did it.  THERE'S NO WAY OUT!

Now I can't finish the DLC, or the game on its second run.  I am now officially sad.

Message 3 of 38 (74,075 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Leviathan DLC Ladder Glitch

★★★★ Novice

When going onto the ladder, wait until the animation starts and then look up as much as you can.  Also try pressing escape to pause the second that animation starts, then return to the game- this sometimes works. 

What I did was a combination of the two, and that solved it for me. 

View in thread

Message 7 of 38 (80,295 Views)

All Replies

Mass effect 3 glitch

★★★ Newbie

While playing mass effect 3 leviathon DLC after I kill the Banshee it wont let me slide down the ladder to continue

Message 1 of 38 (73,883 Views)

Re: Mass effect 3 glitch

Recommend reporting bug inside the game on Bioware Social Network, that way the developers can see what you've posted more easily.

Leviathan (any any other) ladder bug! [Edit] Now with Fixes

http://social.bioware.com/forums/forum/Mass-Effect-3/Mass-Effect-3-Story-and-Campaign-Discussion-Spo...

SD Signature Banner

Message 2 of 38 (73,880 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is True guys! I bought The addon DLC For Mass Effect 3!

Leviathan 2 mission i think!  Its The part of the Miision where You Go To The Mining Colony , looking For The Doctors Wife!

After You Make landed On Ground! Harversters are Attacking the Base!  when you down into the part where you unlock the Gate Ladder Bridge,

Then you Go Up The Ladder Where the Arrow is! Thats ok There !! But!!! as soon you Go Up The Ladder! It Is Done From There! cant go down either Way!

Forward or Backward!! Iam Stuck in The Game Cant Not cont...Game!!   Needs Patched!!!!!!!

Iam Not The only One Now ! Ty!   My Best Regards to the Dev Team!

This is important issue!!!!!

~camocaper

Message 4 of 38 (73,883 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's the researcher's daughter, but yes, that's the exact same place.

Message 5 of 38 (73,879 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Take a look at the BioWare Social Forums. A BioWare moderator asks there for more information about this glitch:

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/344/index/13877858/5

So I guess they are working on it.

Message 6 of 38 (73,866 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When going onto the ladder, wait until the animation starts and then look up as much as you can.  Also try pressing escape to pause the second that animation starts, then return to the game- this sometimes works. 

What I did was a combination of the two, and that solved it for me. 

Message 7 of 38 (80,296 Views)

mass effect 3 DLC leviathan

★★★ Newbie

everytume on the mission in this DLC i cant climb down the ladders and the one time it did work, the animation had me run off the map and die. need some help with this please and ive been trying to see if it is corrupted code or not but everytime i repair it iwth origin i get no corrupted or missing data......

Message 8 of 38 (73,806 Views)

Leviathan DLC gameplay issue

★★★ Newbie

cant decend ladders whilst trying to rescue the female doctor.   any help would be great

Message 9 of 38 (73,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem and now it wont sync with ea server so i can't play me3 at all

Message 10 of 38 (73,752 Views)