Leviathan DLC - Dr Bryson's Lab

by StingKing456

Original Post

Leviathan DLC - Dr Bryson's Lab

★ Novice
Okay y'all, I'm at the end of my rope.

Whenever I try to start the Levithan DLC by going to Bryson's lab, the game freezes and won't load. I've scoured the internet and nothing anybody has suggested has worked. The only thing I haven't done is use console commands to skip the lab scene, because, frankly, I paid for this content and I have a right to play it fully.

It worked years ago in windows 7. EA, I know this game is old now, but this needs to be fixed. I shouldn't have to miss out on content I paid for.

Are there any solutions?
Message 1 of 5 (600 Views)

Re: Leviathan DLC - Dr Bryson's Lab

@StingKing456

The problem is most likely with your Intel GPU, or in other words, if a update to the newest driver (or a downgrade to an older one) does not fix the problem there is nothing EA/Bioware can do about this problem, it is a driver problem, not a Bug in the Game.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 5 (592 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @StingKing456 

I am really sorry for those troubles with the game. Have you tried to Repair the game in Origin client? Lowered the graphic settings in-game? Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 5 (581 Views)

★ Novice

Hi @EA_Archi yes I have done all of those suggestions but absolutely nothing works. I absolutely love the Levithan DLC and was looking forward to replaying it for the 5th time Frown

Message 4 of 5 (572 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @StingKing456 

Maybe Clean GPU drivers install can fix this? Were you using the same PC with Windows 7 before? 

Archi.png
Message 5 of 5 (563 Views)