Import problems - Renegade Scars

by ByonicClown

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Import problems - Renegade Scars

★★★ Novice

So. I play ME games on pc and I had a problem when importing character from ME2 to ME3. Even though I didn't use the medbay surgery and my scars are very visible in ME2, when imported to ME3, they're all gone. I don't see any traces left. I even examined the save with the Gibbed Save Editor it's all unchecked.

Coul anyone help me, please?

Message 1 of 2 (4,372 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Import problems - Renegade Scars

@ByonicClown

On import only few renegade (or paragon) points are transferred, so that the player won't be forced into one direction in the new game.

The scars will reappear if you play renegade again. If you want to have them from the start you need to edit your ME3 save game with gibbed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (4,891 Views)

All Replies

Re: Import problems - Renegade Scars

@ByonicClown

On import only few renegade (or paragon) points are transferred, so that the player won't be forced into one direction in the new game.

The scars will reappear if you play renegade again. If you want to have them from the start you need to edit your ME3 save game with gibbed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 2 (4,892 Views)