Galaxy At War: Server Unavailable

by xCALLOOMx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

N7HQ not working / in-game multiplayer stats off

★★★★ Apprentice

I started multiplayer a few days ago but it doesn't seem to reflect on N7HQ.

http://n7hq.masseffect.com/home/?name=BThree86&platform=pc

The Galaxy at War percentages do show for some reason (although that too with some delay), but as you can see (at least as of now) everything else is at zero. It's as if I never played the multiplayer.

I can login to the page and it'll show my Origin name and all, too. Just no stats.

Also, in-game, it seems the leaderboards don't feature my name.

The tabs "N7 Rating - Friends" and "Challenge Points - Friends" will show my name only -- which is fine, because I have no in-game friends. But the score for both N7 rating and Challenges is "0" -- which shouldn't be the case, since I've played about 10 hours of multiplayer at this point.

For the respective "Global" and "Japan" (my location) tabs, my name doesn't show and clicking on "Me" at the bottom goes to a name that isn't mine.

Is everything alright with N7HQ? What's going on here?

Edit: This person seems to have had the same problem and it wasn't resolved at the time. There's certain things I won't be able to do (like changing my in-game banner), so it'd be disappointing if it stays like this.

Message 14 of 183 (6,406 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Galaxy at War Offline?

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone!

There is a potential workaround for you to try out!

Try to re-sync your account and then re-enter your password on the Galaxy at War page.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 90 of 183 (6,638 Views)

All Replies

Galaxy At War: Server Unavailable

★★★ Novice

Hello

I've been trying for a few days to get onto the N7 HQ site to play the Galaxy at War Galactic Readiness game.

A few days ago, it wasn't even syncing my game data (achievements, challenges etc) but that now seems to be working.

However, whenever I go onto the readiness game it shows all sectors at 0% (even though they should default at 50% and show that on my in game screen on xbox 360)

I've tried re-syncing my profile; changing my profile from private to public and vice-versa; logging into the social.bioware site and contacting EA Help but had no joy with any of these.

I've tried logging in via mobile (Android), and also on Mac through Chrome and Safari, as well as PC through Firefox as I'd seen that some browsers don't play too well with the site, but still no difference!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 183 (6,713 Views)

Re: Galaxy At War: Server Unavailable

@xCALLOOMx

This is indeed strange.

You said you already tried to re-sync your account on the N7HQ site support tab?

You also tried different devices to access the Mini Game.

That makes a connection issue unlikely, so this is most probably a problem with your profile.

Did you registered ME3 at the BSN side?  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 183 (6,699 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply - I've seen you reply to a few people regarding this issue so I appreciate the help.

Yes, I've registered my game through the BSN and also tried going through the game tab of the profile section and activating my profile - this then takes me over to the N7 HQ where I log in as normal and my Galaxy at War remains at 0% for each cluster.

I think you are 100% correct - it is definitely an issue with my profile somehow.

The only issue I can think of is that when I came to sign in I couldn't remember my EA account password, and had to reset it. It does mention after doing this to re-sync your account in order to solve issues, but having tried this several times it still isn't working for me.

For your/anyone else's ref, the steps I have tried are:

1) Re-syncing via Support tab.

2) Changing privacy via My Account tab (I'd seen somewhere previously that his has helped as effectively forced an account update).

3) Activating Player Profile (Via Profile->Games on the BSN).

4) Registering game via BSN.

5) Playing a game of multiplayer - this is when my actual player data like achievements/challenges/characters synced up with the N7 HQ, but not the Galaxy at War section.

I've gone down the EA help route, but only get responses regarding checking my connection to XBL/internet (I think its more of an automated stock answer anyway!)

Thanks

Message 3 of 183 (6,685 Views)

@xCALLOOMx

No problem, but I am afraid that I can't help you much.

Best course of action probably would be to contact support again. Link them to this thread and tell them to have a close look at your account.

Maybe creating a new profile or Gamer tag and transfer you progress over is also an option, but you should clarify that with support first.

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 4 of 183 (6,671 Views)

★★★ Novice

@holger1405

Thanks for the reply. No problem, but I am glad for the reply!

Yes, I've reopened my case with them for the 3rd time and sent this thread across with it.

Hopefully they will get back to me shortly.

Message 5 of 183 (6,659 Views)

@xCALLOOMx

You're welcome, please let us know how it goes.

Message 6 of 183 (6,647 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've just had a reply from EA.
They say there is no issue at either my end of there's with connection and they are going to forward through to the developer team for the N7 HQ site.
So fingers crossed something may get fixed (and hopefully for any others with the same issue - there seems to be a few!).

They also advised posting on here, so thought I would update thread at the same time.
Message 7 of 183 (6,626 Views)

@xCALLOOMx

Ok, hope you get a answer soon, and as said, let us know how it goes.

Message 8 of 183 (6,618 Views)

★★★ Novice

Update:

Had a reply from EA saying they will forward to developer team. Not sure if anything will ever come of it, but hopefully so.

I noticed another thing today though: I've played ME3 further, and unlocked a few achievements but noticed they haven't unlocked on the N7HQ page. This definitely looks like an account issue.

I'm going to try a game of multiplayer later and see if this fixes that (as it seemed to update my in-game stats/achievements/challenges after playing my first and only, online match).

I doubt it will have any effect on the Galaxy at War feature, but if it updates other details on the N7HQ then it might point the issue in the right direction.

Message 9 of 183 (6,601 Views)