Changing Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer ID Name

by archangelzack

Original Post

Changing Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer ID Name

★★ Novice

I am using someones registered trademark as my psn username which appears as my ME3 multiplayer name. I cannot use it. If I create a new psn account and use it instead of my usual account would I lose my Mass Effect 3 multiplayer progress? 

How can I change my ME3 multiplayer profile name? 

How do I keep my ME3 progress but under a different profile name?

I have played ME3 multi a long time and to lose my progress now is horrifying to me and I would never play it again ... Please help me.

Message 1 of 2 (2,760 Views)

Re: Changing Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer ID Name

★★★ Novice

@archangelzack wrote:

I am using someones registered trademark as my psn username which appears as my ME3 multiplayer name. I cannot use it. If I create a new psn account and use it instead of my usual account would I lose my Mass Effect 3 multiplayer progress? 

How can I change my ME3 multiplayer profile name? 

How do I keep my ME3 progress but under a different profile name?

I have played ME3 multi a long time and to lose my progress now is horrifying to me and I would never play it again ... Please help me.

You would have to get PSN to allow you to change your PSN ID. Since that wouldn't happen you are stuck with your name. Creating a new PSN ID would only limit you to being able to play the Single Player game since Online Passes are one time use. Basically it would be like signing into the servers with a new user.

Message 2 of 2 (2,731 Views)