Betreff: Cannot join friend's game , it keeps loading but not letting join

by DTDlizard

Original Post

Cannot join friend's game , it keeps loading but not letting join

★★★★ Novice

So i decided to play with friend and join their lobby , however when i clicked "join" the game just kept showing spinning loading gear and big sign"loading" on the center of the screen  yet i did not join their game , my patience lasted for 5 mins , nothing changed on other tries too.

What the wrong then?

Net ports are open and firewalls are down , what should i do to join friend's game?

Message 1 of 5 (453 Views)

@DTDlizard

Try to repair the game. (in Origin > Game Library > right click ME3 > Repair)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 5 (440 Views)

★★★★ Novice

that did whole bunch of nothing

Message 3 of 5 (432 Views)

★★★★ Novice

this is kind of funny because i can play solo , people can join my lobby when the game started , or i can join other lobbies , if i trying to join friend or they do , the game keeps showing "joining game" gears sign and that's all , no clue how to fix it , i looked up forums and many people expirienced this issues , why EA did not respond or fix it is question too

Message 4 of 5 (422 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is a known problem with ME 3 multi, I have exact problem with certain friend - invites not working (not joining lobby) or even when we make a lobby with specific stats (dagger station - cerberus - silver ) he won't join the game

Already found several old topics (some even from 2012) and there isn't 100% fix to that unfortunately, for some people worked reseting "internet ports"

So if anyone from EA knows a solution, that would be welcome

Message 5 of 5 (409 Views)