by SolNebulas

Original Post

Re: Cannot connect to EA server (PC)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The same problem i have. After 4 months break i cannot connect to EA server

Message 21 of 36 (2,782 Views)

★★ Novice

seriously people I have no idea what Origin was made for. Downloading games is slower than steam the program hasn't worked for god knows how long and now I can't play Origins because I can't connect to EA server.

EA get your act together or you will be facing a class action  law suit.

Message 22 of 36 (2,720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Epicminer308

I cant even play plants vs zombies garden warfare because of 

this its so anoying

Message 23 of 36 (2,653 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still no fix Frown

Message 24 of 36 (2,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Unable to login to connect to EA servers.No Support from EA.why are we paying this much money and no support.

Pissed off.

Message 25 of 36 (2,052 Views)

★★ Novice

YO SAMEEEEEEEEE

Message 26 of 36 (1,719 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Definitely a local problem.  The EA ME3 servers are alive and well.

Antivirus settings.  Software (Windows) firewall rules.  Hardware (router) firewall rules.  Your ISP.

Something at your end is preventing the connection...

Message 27 of 36 (1,714 Views)

★★★ Novice

The same to me. What is interesting that my computer was not shoot down from last time, no restart. My computer just slept. GOG, browser, Steam, Spotify, Slack, Skype works fine, so it's not my local issue. 

Message 28 of 36 (1,484 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue at the moment. On the top of the website it says "EA online services are having issues. We’re on it."

I'm assuming this is why it's not working.

Honestly, this is ridiculous. EA is one of the most powerful companies in the industry and yet this nonsense happens far more often than any other company. This is one of the main reasons I typically don't buy games published by EA, and I will continue to avoid them in the future. Unfortunately there are a few games that I just can't say "no" to.

The fact that it's DRM nonsense for a free update (extended cut) that's preventing me from playing single players is also extremely frustrating. It doesn't require internet connectivity for anything, except to validate free DLC, and yet I can't play the game.

Message 29 of 36 (1,476 Views)

@bob570

@bob570 wrote:

The fact that it's DRM nonsense for a free update (extended cut) that's preventing me from playing single players is also extremely frustrating. It doesn't require internet connectivity for anything, except to validate free DLC, and yet I can't play the game.

Did you installed the extended cut just recently?

If not you should be able to play the game in Offline mode. All ME single player DLCs work also in offline mode.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 30 of 36 (1,457 Views)