Can't select Tali for missions after Rannoch - and she's still alive.

by Flamebeast

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't select Tali for missions after Rannoch - and she's still alive.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've just completed the Rannoch segment of ME3, convincing the Geth and Quarians to make peace in the process, so Tali is very much alive. The problem I'm having is that I can't select her for missions (she's there, but greyed out and there is no option to select her). Is there any way to fix this, or am I going to be unable to select her for the remainder of the game?

Message 1 of 8 (1,579 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't select Tali for missions after Rannoch - and she's still alive.

★ Guide

Try using Gibbed on your save game file: something must not have triggered correctly.

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (1,592 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

I haven't seen that.  Are you sure you didn't tell her at the end of the mission that she shouldn't come back onto the Normandy?

Message 2 of 8 (1,558 Views)

★ Guide

Same. The only time Tali has not rejoined the crew after getting the Quarians and Geth to make peace is if I told her to stay with the fleet (if she wasn't exiled).

Message 3 of 8 (1,549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

She's on the Normandy - just had the drunk conversation with her, and my Shep is in a romance with her. Like I said, she's on the squad select screen, but greyed out for some reason. It's very strange. Is there any way I can sort this out with Gibbed or something?

Message 4 of 8 (1,545 Views)

★★ Novice

Justice Bump.

Message 5 of 8 (1,513 Views)

★ Guide

Try using Gibbed on your save game file: something must not have triggered correctly.

Message 6 of 8 (1,593 Views)

★★ Novice

I considered that, but have no idea what I'm supposed to change to fix it - it'll probably be one of the Booleans, but again, no idea which.

Message 7 of 8 (1,469 Views)

★ Guide

Unfortunately I can't guide you with Gibbed. Perhaps there is a FAQ code list available at the Mass Effect Wikia?

Message 8 of 8 (1,463 Views)