Re: Xbox one controller isnt working on my surface pro 4 for this game

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox one controller isnt working on my surface pro 4 for this game

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much for the free game, I really appreciate it and LOVE MASS EFFECT 2

My question is, does this game play with the Xbox one controller?

I just synced my controller to my surface pro 4 and the controller is working with my games that are downloaded to the computer and when I stream my Xbox live, but it isn't working for this game?

Please advise because it would be much easier to play with my controller.

Thank you again.

Message 1 of 4 (486 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Jackfitz88 No, sorry. All versions of the games are separate and can't be transferred between system. 

It's been a while, but I don't think Mass Effect 2 has achievements on PC. Checking my Origin version I don't see any achievements listed. I don't think the Steam version has achievements either, so I'm not sure where you're seeing the achievements from. 

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (505 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Jackfitz88 Sorry, there isn't any natvie pad support for any of the games in the Mass Effect trilogy.

There are 3rd party mods/workarounds out there if you're willing to go down that route: http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect2/mods/62/?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the response, I will check that you.

Another question, I see that the game is linked to my Xbox live achievements. Does that mean since I downloaded it I can play it on my Xbox one or stream it to my xbox one?

Thank you for your help and have a great day.

Message 3 of 4 (458 Views)

Community Manager

@Jackfitz88 No, sorry. All versions of the games are separate and can't be transferred between system. 

It's been a while, but I don't think Mass Effect 2 has achievements on PC. Checking my Origin version I don't see any achievements listed. I don't think the Steam version has achievements either, so I'm not sure where you're seeing the achievements from. 

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (506 Views)