Transferring DLC from Xbox 360 to PC and possibly changing over account details

by echodrake

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transferring DLC from Xbox 360 to PC and possibly changing over account details

★★★ Newbie

Just recently bought the Mass Effect Trilogy for PC for a couple of reasons. First was I heard the PC port was great, which it was, and second was I wanted to play it on PC. The problem is however, I can't access my Xbox 360 DLC because its on Xbox and its registered to my sister's Xbox Live account which she no longer pays for. I've bought every bit of ME3 DLC and the important ME2 DLC and don't relish the thought of having to buy them all over again.

I was wondering if there was any way for me to transfer or download that DLC onto PC? I realise that the account difference is going to be a problem and possibly not make this work but yeah have to ask. Also the Xbox Live account in question is under the gamertag zhanae.

Message 1 of 3 (2,006 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transferring DLC from Xbox 360 to PC and possibly changing over account details

Hero

I'm afraid you'll have to buy the DLC again. There's no way to transfer DLC from one platform to the other, even if you're using the same account.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,180 Views)

All Replies

Re: Transferring DLC from Xbox 360 to PC and possibly changing over account details

Hero

I'm afraid you'll have to buy the DLC again. There's no way to transfer DLC from one platform to the other, even if you're using the same account.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (2,181 Views)

Re: Transferring DLC from Xbox 360 to PC and possibly changing over account deta

★★★ Newbie
Ea is straight up cheap it's a seven year old game for crying out loud
Message 3 of 3 (916 Views)