Mass Effect 2 DLC won't install

by HowlingSiren

Original Post

Re: Mass Effect 2 DLC won't install

★ Apprentice

I am beyond annoyed about this, they closed the massive thread about this problem saying problem solved when it was CLEAR lots of people still have the same issue.

I even bought me2 on steam so that I wouldnt constantly have these download dlc windows pop up when I open origin, but guess what origin see's the steam install and thinks its installed on origin.

What a joke, almost as bad as the ubisoft support for assassins creed 3.

Message 11 of 16 (2,447 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

This is not the EA complaint deparment; it is not an OFFICIAL support function for EA.  It is game-player to game player, and WE have no access to code to modify your game on your platform.  We are just gamers; you want to blow off steam, visit EA's Help Center and do it there. 

Message 12 of 16 (2,442 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ahh sorry that is totaly my fault, when the last thread about this seemed to coincide with EA issuing a fix, I assumed that the post had something to do with it.

Sorry If I offended anyone clearly I was mistaken and at fault.

Still have to Confusedmileyhappy: at me buying the game on steam to bypass the issue and origin seeing the install and thinking its installed on origin lol.

I will keep a eye on this thread incase some one finds a fix, but I will not show my anger at EA's lack of a fix.

Stanleh

P.S Thanks for pointing that out so I don't end up looking a even bigger ass.

Message 13 of 16 (2,437 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I also have this problem with my Digital Deluxe edition. Has anybody managed to get the game and DLCs work? A solution would be nice after all this time.

Message 14 of 16 (2,371 Views)

★★★ Newbie
you are certainly a pompous *
Message 15 of 16 (796 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Please don't necro old threads like this @Czaste

Thread locked.

-Aido

Message 16 of 16 (3,951 Views)