ME 2 stopp working when switched into my career

by ramon1456

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ME 2 stopp working when switched into my career

★★★ Newbie

HI, I have problem with my ME2 safe. I used to play it on 2 computers with cloud. It always worked, I just synchronized it. Yesterday I tried to play it and right from the first screen showed up "application stopped working" window. So I tried to play it on my second computer, ( where i was playing it a few days back), and there it let me go to the main menu, but when I switched to my career, the same situation repeats. ME2 stopped working. Yesterday there was playing ME2 my brother ony his account, but I have no idea how could this be possibly  the problem that caused it. The thing is, that I cant switched the game into my career without crushing it, making it stop working. I tryed to repair files but its all the same. Can anyone please help me with that?? its really annoying according to I just bought a dlc into that game without being even able to play it!

Message 1 of 3 (323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ME 2 stopp working when switched into my career

★★★ Newbie

OK I found a solution. All I needed to do was to delete all the save files, all but the last one. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (353 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

OK I found a solution. All I needed to do was to delete all the save files, all but the last one. 

Message 2 of 3 (354 Views)

@ramon1456

One of your save games was corrupt.

It is usually one of the last you made or one of the auto or chapter saves. 

So for everyone who has the same problem, deleting or moving the save games out of the "character" folder (in the ME2 "Save" folder) you play in the moment, in the order of date (new to old) and test after each save file, will probably prevent that you have to delete them all. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 3 of 3 (299 Views)