DLC Help!

by TheIronBucket

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DLC Help!

★★★ Newbie

I pretty much bought all the DLC's for Mass Effect 2 exept for Genesis..   I share the same Xbox 360 console & EA account as my brother except now I have my own Xbox account.    "GoodChaos7"  

When I put in ME2 It gave me a screen to say my DLC's were corrupted please download again.  I go to downloads through the little laptop that's on the screen, but it only had the Cerberus Network downloads not my 'LotSB' nor 'Overlord' & etc..  When I went to game market place to download again I tried a test and went to get the appearance pack  #2 to my dismay it charged me..  can you guys help me get the rest of my stuff back that I already paid for? 

PS. Haven't tried it yet but I fear I may also not have my DLC's for my ME3. I pre ordered it from GameStop, picked it up at the Midnight launch, still have my receipt, so I hope I still have my 'From the Ashes' & 'Kingdoms of Amalur Suit'. etc.

Message 1 of 2 (248 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DLC Help!

Community Manager

Hi theironbucket,

Every person should have their own Origin account. The game and DLC are registered to the Origin account. Your Xbox account is usually linked to your Origin account.

In your case, your Xbox account is not linked to your Origin account. You can change that by following the instructions here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-2/Gamertag-PSN-ID-and-EA-Origin-account-BSN-account-Connection-...

Only the Xbox account that is linked to your Origin account will be able to access your DLC.

Hope that helps!

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)

All Replies

Re: DLC Help!

Community Manager

Hi theironbucket,

Every person should have their own Origin account. The game and DLC are registered to the Origin account. Your Xbox account is usually linked to your Origin account.

In your case, your Xbox account is not linked to your Origin account. You can change that by following the instructions here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-2/Gamertag-PSN-ID-and-EA-Origin-account-BSN-account-Connection-...

Only the Xbox account that is linked to your Origin account will be able to access your DLC.

Hope that helps!

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 2 (219 Views)