Cannot redeem product code

by hoan819

Original Post

Cannot redeem product code

★★★ Newbie

When I tried to activate it in game it brought me to a dead link. Afterwords i tried to redeem it off the BioWare website and I redeemed the other two but the one that gave me the bad link had already been used. Finally I tried to use the code through Origins and it said that they had all been used. Currently I have no access to any of them.

Message 1 of 4 (882 Views)

Re: Cannot redeem product code

@hoan819

Did you purchased ME2 for free at Origin on the house?

Did you purchased the Game directly inside Origin or on the Website? 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 4 (874 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the mass effect collection which contains Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe which contains the game key, promo key, and the Cerberus key

Message 3 of 4 (866 Views)

@hoan819

So you bought the Steam "Mass Effect collection" and downloaded the games with steam?

Do you use different credentials for the BSN side and for Origin? The BSN account is a EA/Origin account. If you did that you created two different EA accounts.

Regardless, if you mixed up your account or if your one EA account don't have the games registered, you need to contact EA directly. If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner.

If you want the ME2 Cerberus network DLC's that are included in this version you can download them here.  After you installed them logon to the Cerberus Network in game with the account credentials you have left after contacting EA. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 4 (860 Views)